We have cancelled individual contributions for table decorations.
Each table is to be decorated for the purpose of recognizing a hero or heroes in your life. They may be first responders, members of the military, people or organizations that provide or have provided aid to you, our community, our country or personally impacted and/or inspired you.
Please remember this is not a decorating contest, but rather the opportunity to honor a person, people or organization important to you!
Information and Mandatory Requirements for Table Decor:
- The event and ballroom color scheme is black, white, and red. To maintain visual harmony these colors are to be the primary colors in your table-top decor.
- You will be provided with one, 7’ string of battery powered clear fairy lights which must be used in your tablescape as they will serve as a unifying element for the table-top decor.
- Tables will be 60” rounds seating 8 guests, with floor-length black tablecloths and red napkins. The tablecloth and napkins provided must be used.
- Please don’t cover the majority of the black tablecloth. You may add your own table topper, and embellish the chairs with sashes, etc. if you choose.
- The venue will provide all plates, glasses, silverware, salt and pepper, butter dishes, etc. which must be used.
- The maximum centerpiece height is 36” and diameter is 20”. It is extremely important that guests be able to see each other across the table. If guests will not be able to see the person seated across the table because of the centerpiece, it will be modified or removed at the discretion of the decorating committee prior to the event.
- No glitter or items that shed glitter, and no confetti are permitted.
- The ballroom will be open and tables available to decorate between 10AM and 2 PM the day before the ball, Friday April 8th. All decorating must be complete and supplies removed by 2PM. *This is a change from the previously stated time and date because we have unanticipated access to Hubbard Hall for the day before the Ball.
At the conclusion of the Ball, not earlier, each sponsor or decorator is urged to pack and remove their decorations. If you can not do so, they can be removed on Sunday, April 10th between noon and 2 PM however please note that neither Denton Benefit League nor Hubbard Hall shall be liable for loss or damages to the designer’s property.