- Before applying for a grant from the Denton Benefit League, review the DBL Grant Policy. This policy describes the qualifications, requirements, types of grant requests accepted, and application process.
- Please direct any additional questions you may still have to Grants@dentonbenefitleague.org.
- When completing the application form, enter responses in the spaces provided. Download the Application Form here.
- Grant applications, including all attachments, must be submitted via email to:
Grants@dentonbenefitleague.org by September 15, 2022. An email confirmation of your submitted application will be returned to you.
- Information submitted via email must be in pdf format in a zip file, including all attachments.
- Each organization that submits a grant and meets the qualifications noted in Section III and the requirements listed in Section VI of the Grant Policy will be scheduled for a mandatory interview with the Grant Allocations Committee. The interviews will be held in mid-October. The organization will be notified of its interview time and must confirm the appointment as specified in that notice.
Organizations are notified as to grant decisions following the November DBL general meeting.